So that's how it is. I thought it was almost done and I checked everyday if it's posted.yappobiscuits wrote:Steambottle, I guess I owe y'all an explanation. See, as some of you probably remember me mentioning before, I'm a serial procrastinator. And the more I procrastinate, the less I want to do whatever it is. So my motivation/inspiration for the ottscars is all but burnt out. It happens all the time with me and projects. I usually end up abandoning things. However, with this, I've started it and I got you all to vote and got you all excited about it so it would be wrong to just give up. So it will be done eventually. I can't say when, but I can't not do it. I could just half-ass it and post the results without all the story stuff, but I'd rather do it properly as I'm also a perfectionist... my perfectionism is part of why I'm a procrastinator actually. I don't like doing things unless I'm sure I can do it well...
I'll Wait for it.
And I say this when I have some things in various stages of unfinishedness:
1. Translate BBcode to HTML for mustardtime posting. (good that at least posting works),
2. Archive images that aren't attachment,
3. Release source for the mirror when 1 and 2 are done,
4. A very short film about blitzposting.
5. Something else I can't tell you about yet. It'll be a surprise.